Size: 7000 employees
Description of Pain or Challenge: Manufacturers often have a disproportionately large data environment in contrast to their in-house staff. Risks affecting supply chain and business operations pose a serious threat to manufacturers, as they can be exposed through any number of the IT systems critical to maintaining effective supply and distribution of materials. Implementing a solution that fills the time/resource gap of the security team and provides detection and response capabilities across critical assets is imperative to a successful MDR program.
Solution Overview: Competing with nearly 8 other MDR providers, Lumifi was able to offer the most comprehensive solution to address the requirements for this organization. Lumifi was able to couple their client-centric services with an ecosystem of industry leading technologies to address the primary needs of the customer.
- 24×7 Alert Monitoring and Threat Validation
- Incident Remediation and Forensic Analysis
- Tuning/Filtering of Alerts
- Custom development of parsers, rules, alerts, API integrations, runbooks/playbooks, reports
- Full management of supported technology
- Automated Threat Response (SOARaaS) – complimentary to Sentinel SOAR functionality
- Advisory/consulting support for detection and response strategy
- Microsoft Sentinel for log visibility into Microsoft services and critical applications/systems
- ExtraHop for north/south visibility, lateral movement visibility, asset discovery and network connected devices, and network performance monitoring for Primary DC, remote DC’s, and AWS environment
- Crowdstrike for Endpoint Detection and Response
- Proofpoint for additional Email visibility and context